- Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiling
- Creating and Tiling to Wetrooms & Shower-rooms, including installing tile-backer boards and fully tanking (waterproofing) floors and walls
- Kitchen Wall and Floor Tiling (including splashback / cooker hood)
- Conservatory Floor Tiling (including installing electric underfloor heating and UFH insulation boards)
- Tiling Chimney Opening and / or Chimney Breast (popular with log burners installed, heat-resistant tiles and adhesive may be required – more information)
- Large Format Tile Installation (heavy tiles require adequate preparation before being installed on walls – more information)
- Stone, Marble, Ceramic, Porcelain and all other tile types installed (heavy tiles require adequate preparation before being installed on walls – more information)
- Geometric / Georgian / Edwardian Floor Tiling (including encaustic tiling) providing the floor preparation is included to ensure flat substrate NB: In some instances we may employ extra help from fellow tilers who specialise in this – more information
Tiling Work by David Howe Tiling
Just some of our tiling work, to see more please click Gallery in the main menu
is of the highest quality and everything is done with precision to achieve perfection!
Very happy customer.
you laid in our new garden room. I am delighted with the floor, it is
perfectly level and the finish has surpassed my expectations.
Tiler Durham, Tiler Darlington, Tiler Newton Aycliffe – Tiler County Durham | Important Pages Around Our Site
- David Howe Tiling | Tiler County Durham
- Tile Blog for Tiling News by David Howe Tiling